Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Pretty Little Liars Inspired OOTD ♥ Hanna Marin ♥ Season 4: Episode 2 ♥

 Hi guys! This is an Outfit of the Day inspired by Hanna Marin in Season 4: Episode 2 "Turn of the Shoe" from Pretty Little Liars! Let me know in the comments if you want me to do more OOTDs inspired by the other characters! Thanks for all of your continued support, love you guys!!! :D



I'm wearing a red faux leather studded motorcycle jacket from Forever 21, a white flowy burnout tee from Forever 21, metallic disco pants from Forever 21, silver metallic heels by GUESS?, and daisy stud earrings from T.J. Maxx. I styled my hair into a messy side braid like Hanna's, and for my makeup I used her signature black eyeliner and coral red lip gloss.








Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment